How would you like to win a HarroWall Tee, be in with a chance of winning a pair of Evolv climbing shoes, AND spread the climbing love, all at the same time?
Introducing our refer-a-friend campaign, ‘Hello Harrow’, running at HarroWall over the next two months.
How does it work?
All you have to do to be given a loyalty stamp card (as pictured above) during your next visit is bring along a friend who hasn’t climbed with us before.
For each friend you bring you’ll get a stamp (you can also earn stamps when your referred friend signs up to a 10/20 climb punchcard or a membership).
- 1 stamp gets you and your friend a free hot drink of your choice.
- 3 stamps gets you a free entry, which you can use yourself, give to your mate, or donate to our chosen charity.
- 5 stamps gets you a HarroWall Tee and entry into a raffle to win a pair of Evolv shoes. That’s right, your choice of shoe. From the aggressive Phantoms (£145) to the legendary Shamans (£130), you have a free pick of any pair of Evolv climbing shoe, thanks to our friends at Beyond Hope UK and Evolv.
- You don’t need to stop at 5 either. Keep bringing friends, and for every 5 more you bring you’ll earn another raffle entry, increasing your chances of winning those shoes.
Don’t forget, if you’re a member you get two guest passes to use each month too!
Terms and conditions
- The HarroWall Refer-a-friend, summer of climbing campaign will run from July 1st to August 31st 2022. It is a campaign designed to bring new climbers to HarroWall and grow the community by rewarding existing LCC members who bring their friends.
- Each referred climber must be new to LCC, though not necessarily new to climbing. There is no limit on how many friends can be brought, or rewards gained.
- Only new climbers to LCC in the date window brought to HarroWall are considered valid referrals for this campaign.
- A stamp can be gained by bringing a new, willing friend to HarroWall as their first climb at an LCC site and/or having any such referred friend commit to buying any membership or 10/20 punches.
- A friend can only generate 2 stamps maximum, one for initial sign up and another for their first membership/punch purchase.
- Any membership can be purchased but the stamp will be voided if said friend requests a refund of their purchase.
- A friend who is brought using the members guest pass feature will still generate a stamp.
- A valid referred friend must not have climbed with LCC before and must complete their registration at HarroWall specifically to generate a stamp.
- Concessions and juniors count as valid friends. Off peak vs on-peak does not impact referral in any way. Member’s guest passes can be used in conjunction with this campaign.
- The list of existing LCC sites is: VauxWest, VauxEast, Harrowall, Croywall, Ravenswall, Canarywall and Bethwall.
- Upon reaching 5 stamps, you will be asked for your t shirt size and this will be stored for the purpose of ordering shirts at the end of campaign. If you do not wish to share this information we will order a medium. All shirts will be unisex.
- The t shirt prize will be distributed at the end of the campaign. The shirt must be collected from HarroWall, if you have mitigating circumstances please contact us separately to resolve.
- The grand prize is a pair of Evolv climbing shoes (your choice and in your size)
- The winner of the grand prize will be randomly selected from the list of qualifying entrants. You can have multiple entries to the prize draw if you fill multiple punch cards.
- There are no exclusions to who can enter the competition however existing LCC staff are excluded from the grand prize draw.
- Should two existing LCC climbers arrive with a single friend, it is up to them to decide who gets the referral stamp from the new climber.
- The two hot drinks for the first stamp must be claimed in that first session and can be any hot drink available in the café.
- The free entry is a single punch that can be:
- Added to the referrer’s account
- Added to any referee’s account
- Added to a community pool to be donated to disadvantaged climbers, nearby charities and or schools
- Paid entry not required to collect prizes.
- The winner of the grand prize will be drawn on Sept 1st and announced on social media and emailed to inform them of their victory. If you do not wish to be emailed about this, please inform us in advance.
- No cash prizes or alternatives are available
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- If you attempt to share cards or stamp your own card without referring a friend you are liable to be removed from the competition and have any prizes accrued to date waived.
- We are also tracking the number of referrals on RockGym Pro and in case of dispute, this information will be the final verdict.
- Any additional personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition and will not be passed on to any other parties.