HarroWall’s famous night of spooky fun returns on Friday 27th October from 6pm!
Get your costumes ready, book your tickets in advance (memberships and punchcards are valid on the evening), and join us for the ultimate Halloween celebration at London’s largest bouldering wall.
Explore all of the dark corners of HarroWall on this exclusive access all areas evening, including…
– A crawl through the Cave of Horrors
– Take a leap of faith on the Killer Krazy Climb
– Dare to dive down the Death Slide
– Tug of War
– Dyno Comp
– Costume contest
– Potions and snacks brewed by the cafe
And, of course, the whole centre is open for climbing!
Entry is £12 for PAYG climbers, while punchcards and memberships are valid on the day. Super Off-Peak will not be running during HarroWeen.
For PAYG climbers, book ahead for fast-track self check-in if you’re already a registered LCC climber and you can skip the queue on the day!
- Please note: HarroWeen is an adult-themed Halloween celebration and as such we have a 14+ recommendation for this event, those under 14 can climb supervised at the discretion of the supervisor.